Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Governor’s Advisory Council on Aging
- Laurie Glover, Great Falls. Qualification: Public representative. Glover is an Associate Clinical Professor at Montana State University College of Nursing and serves as a Family Nurse Practitioner at the College Health Center.
- Brad Howell, Roundup. Qualification: Public representative. Howell is the Affiliate CEO of Roundup Memorial Healthcare.
- Gerald Pease, Lodge Grass. Qualification: Public representative. Pease is a veteran and former state legislator.
State Banking Board
- Phil Gaglia, Billings. Qualification: Active officer in a state bank of Montana. Gaglia is the Chief Risk Officer for First Interstate BancSystem.
- Jack Johnson, Billings. Qualification: Public representative. Johnson is a retired teacher.
Interstate Commission on Educational Opportunity for Military Children
- Superintendent Tammy Lacey, Great Falls. Qualification: Superintendent of a school district that includes a high concentration of military children. Lacey is the Superintendent of the Great Falls Public School District.
- Hal Stearns, Missoula. Qualification: Compact Commissioner. Stearns is a retired educator and Brigadier General.
Groundwater Assessment Steering Committee
- Walter Sales, Manhattan. Qualification: Agriculture water user. Sales is a rancher in Gallatin County.
- Mark Thompson, Butte. Qualification: Industrial Water User. Thompson is the Manager of Environmental Affairs at Montana Resources in Butte.
Montana Heritage Preservation and Development Commission
- Barbie Durham, Cameron. Qualification: Broad experience in business. Durham is the Executive Director of Headwaters Resource Conservation and Development.
- Bill Howell, West Yellowstone. Qualification: Experience managing facilities that cater to the needs of tourists. Howell is the owner/partner in several West Yellowstone businesses.
Statewide Interoperability Governing Board
- Captain Curt Stinson, Helena. Qualification: Representative of the Montana Association of Chiefs of Police. Captain Stinson is the Operations Commander for the Helena Police Department.
Judicial Standards Commission
- Brianne Dugan, Bozeman. Qualification: Citizen who is not an attorney or judge of any court, active or retired. Dugan is President of Bird Dog Strategies, LLC, a strategic planning and public relations firm.
State Library Commission
- Connie Eissinger, Brockway. Qualification: Public representative. Eissinger is retired, served as a McCone County Commissioner and is part of a family farm and ranch.
- Ken Wall, Missoula. Qualification: Public representative. Wall is President of Geodata Services, Inc.
Interstate Medical Licensure Compact Commission
- Dr. James Feist, Bozeman. Qualification: Physician member of the Montana Board of Medical Examiners. Feist is a Pediatrician in Bozeman.
Public Defender Commission
- Larry Mansch, Missoula. Qualification: Attorney nominated by the President of the Montana State Bar experienced in the defense of felonies who has served a minimum of 1 year as a full-time public defender. Mansch is an attorney with the Montana Innocence Project.
- Maylinn Smith, Missoula. Qualification: Member of an organization that advocates on behalf of a racial minority population in Montana. Smith is the Director of the Margery Hunter Brown Indian Law Clinic at the University of Montana.
Board of Realty Regulation
- Cindy Lanier, Lakeside. Qualification: Real estate broker, salesperson or property manager. Lanier is a broker with Trails West Real Estate.
- Eric Ossorio, Big Sky. Qualification: Real estate broker, salesperson or property manager. Ossorio is a supervising broker with Prudential Montana in Big Sky.
- Josh Peck, Butte. Qualification: Public Representative. Peck is an Account Executive for Spectrum Reach in Butte.
- Dan Wagner, Billings. Qualification: Real estate broker, salesperson or property manager. Wagner is the broker/owner of Re/Max Experts.
Board of Regents of Higher Education
- Bob Nystuen, Lakeside. Qualification: District 1, Independent. Nystuen is the Market President of Glacier Bank and has served as the Board Chair for Flathead Valley Community College.