Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments:
Alternative Health Care Board
- Dr. Nancy Patterson, Great Falls. Qualification: Naturopathic MD. Patterson is a Naturopathic Physician with Inner Reflections Healthcare.
Future Fisheries Review Panel
- Karin Boyd, Bozeman. Qualification: Member from the private sector who is a fisheries restoration professional. Boyd is a registered professional geologist.
- Terry Chute, Helena. Qualification: member with expertise in silviculture. Chute is a Consultant with LRM Consulting, Inc.
- Chuck Dalby, Helena. Qualification: public member. Dalby is a Hydrologist with the Department of Natural Resources and Conservation.
- Clint Peck, Billings. Qualification: representative of conservation districts. Peck is the owner of Yellowstone Cellars and Winery.
Montana Invasive Species Advisory Council
- Thompson Smith, Charlo. Qualification: natural resource group. Smith is the Coordinator of Tribal History and Ethnogeography Projects for the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes, and serves on the Flathead Basin Commission.
Trauma Care Committee
- Kevin Box, Whitehall. Qualification: member of the Montana emergency medical services association. Box is the President of the Montana Emergency Medical Services Association and has been an instructor for two EMS programs.
- Dr. Zach Sturges, Bozeman. Qualification: member of the American college of emergency physicians. Sturges is an Attending Physician with Bozeman Deaconess Hospital.
Upper Clark Fork River Basin Remediation and Restoration Advisory Council
- Maureen Connor, Philipsburg. Qualification: Citizen voting member. Connor is a former County Commissioner and teacher.
- Jim Davison, Anaconda. Qualification: Citizen voting member. Davison is the Executive Director of Anaconda Local Development Corporation.
- Kay Eccleston, Anaconda. Qualification: Citizen voting member. Eccleston is an instructor with the Technical Communication Department at Montana Tech.
- Jim Kambich, Butte. Qualification: Citizen voting member. Kambich is the President and CEO of
Montana Economic Revitalization and Development Institute.
- Jon Krutar, Ovando. Qualification: Citizen voting member. Krutar is a Rancher in Powell County.
- Mick Ringsak, Butte. Qualification: Citizen voting member. Ringsak is a Consultant with Rural Renaissance.
- Bill Rossbach, Missoula. Qualification: Citizen Voting member. Rossbach is an attorney with Rossbach Hart.
- Mark Sweeney, Philipsburg. Qualification: Citizen Voting member. Sweeney is a Broker Owner with Montana Blue Ribbon Real Estate.
Montana Wheat and Barley Committee
- Denise Conover, Broadview. Qualification: District 6, Independent. Conover is a family farmer in Yellowstone County.
- Milo “Buzz” Mattelin, Culbertson. Qualification: District 1, Independent. Mattelin is a farmer in Roosevelt County.
- Bruce Myllymaki, Stanford. Qualification: District 5, Democrat. Myllymaki is a family farmer in Judith Basin County.