Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Public Defender Commission
· Mark Parker, Billings. Qualification: Attorney submitted by the Supreme Court. Parker is in private practice at Parker, Heitz & Cosgrove, and is the past president of the Montana State Bar.
State-Tribal Economic Development Commission
· Councilwoman Shelly Fyant, Pablo. Qualification: Confederated Salish and Kootenai (CSKT) Tribes Representative. Fyant is a CSKT Councilwoman, Arlee District Representative.
· Oliver Norbert Hill, Crow Agency. Qualification: Crow Tribe Alternative Representative. Norbert Hill is in the Office of the Secretary of the Crow Tribe.
· Shawn Real Bird, Crow Agency. Qualification: Crow Tribe Representative. Real Bird is a member of the Crow Legislature.
· Vice Chairman Len Twoteeth, Pablo. Qualification: Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes Alternate Representative. Twoteeth is the CSKT Vice Chairman.
State Workforce Innovation Board
· Jen Kobza, Billings. Qualification: Business Representative. Kobza is the Human Resources Manager for HDR Engineering, Inc.