Share Your Opinion

To share your opinion wth Governor Gianforte, choose one of the options below.


Portal Submission

If you would like feedback or to see the status of your case in our convenient online portal, click here.

You may also request assistance by phone (only) by clicking here.


If you would like your submission to be anonymous meaning you will not receive feedback:

  1. If you are logged into our portal, click here to log out.
  2. Submit your anonymous request by clicking here.