Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Board of Dentistry
· Clifford Christenot, Libby. Qualification: Denturist. Christenot is a denturist and on the Board of Directors of the National Denturist Association.
· Diedri Durocher, Great Falls. Qualification: Dental hygienist. Durocher is a dental hygienist providing care to offices in Montana and school-based services through the Health Promotion Disease Prevention program.
· Dr. Leslie Hayes, Belgrade. Qualification: Dentist. Dr. Hayes is a dentist in private practice and a member of the Montana Dental Association.
Fish and Wildlife Commission
· Tim Aldrich, Missoula. Qualification: District 1. Aldrich is a retired Forest Administrative Staff Officer for the Gallatin National Forest.
· Shane Colton, Billings. Qualification: District 5. Colton is a Managing Partner at Edmiston and Colton Law in Billings.
Future Fisheries Review Panel
· Alan Johnstone, Wilsall. Qualification: Expertise in commercial agriculture. Johnstone is involved in agriculture and has done work with the Upper Shields Watershed Group.
· Jim Stone, Ovando. Qualification: Expertise in irrigated agriculture. Stone owns Rolling Stone Ranch and has been involved with the Blackfoot Challenge.
· Nancy Winslow, Missoula. Qualification: Expertise in mining reclamation techniques. Winslow has served as an Environmental Scientist and Geologist Consultant on reclamation planning.
Judicial Standards Commission
· John Murphy, Great Falls. Qualification: Citizen who is not an attorney or judge of any court, active or retired. Murphy is retired after a career with Blue Cross, AT&T and Stifel Financial, he was also a two-term state representative.
Board of Realty Regulation
· Julie Gardner, Missoula. Qualification: Licensed real estate broker, salesperson or property manager. Gardner is a realtor with Lambros Real Estate, ERA.
· Ric Smith, Polson. Qualification: Licensed real estate broker, salesperson or property manager. Smith is a Broker/Owner of Century 21 Big Sky.