Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Montana Historical Society Board of Trustees
- Chuck Johnson, Helena. Qualification: Public representative. Johnson spent a career in journalism, most recently with Lee Newspapers State Bureau.
- Jude Sheppard, Chinook. Qualification: Public representative. Sheppard is the Executive Director and Curator of the Blaine County Museum.
Montana Information Security Advisory Council
- Erika Billet, Kalispell. Qualification: Local governments. Billet is the Information technology Director for the City of Kalispell.
- Sherri Davidoff, Missoula. Qualification: General public. Davidoff is a Security Consultant at LMG Security.
- Adrian Irish, Missoula. Qualification: University representative. Irish is an Information Technology Security Officer at the University of Montana.
Petroleum Tank Release Compensation Board
- Timothy McDermott, Bozeman. Qualification: Member of the general public. McDermott is a Professor of Soil and Environmental Microbiology of the Land Resources and Environmental Sciences Department at Montana State University.
- Chuck Thompson, Missoula. Qualification: Representative of service station dealers. Thompson is the General Manager for CHS Mountain West Co-op.
Board of Plumbers
- Steven Carey, Frenchtown. Qualification: Journeyman plumber. Carey is the Business Manager, Training Coordinator and Instructor for UA local 459 Missoula.
- Debi Friede, Havre. Qualification: Representative of the public. Friede is a restaurant manager.
- Scott Lemert, Livingston. Qualification: Master plumber. Lemert is the Owner/Operator of Ranger Plumbing and Heating, Inc., and an Instructor.
Task Force on State Public Defender Operations
- Mike Eakin, Billings. Qualification: Attorney experienced in the federal Indian Child Welfare Act advocating on behalf of racial minorities in Montana. Eakin is an attorney with Montana Legal Services, and an Adjunct Professor at Chief Dull Knife College.
- Jason Trinity Holden, Great Falls. Qualification: Attorney with experience in the criminal defense of misdemeanor and felony offenses in Montana. Holden is a trial attorney and appellate advocate with experience in criminal defense.
- Wendy Holton, Helena. Qualification: Group facilitator. Holton is an Attorney in private practice.
- Juli Pierce, Billings. Qualification: Attorney with experience in the prosecution of misdemeanor and felony offenses in Montana. Pierce is the Senior Deputy Yellowstone County Attorney.
Board of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- Tina Maria Berg, Lewistown. Qualification: Audiologist. Berg is the President and Owner of Central Montana Hearing and Audiology.
Board of Directors of State Compensation Insurance Fund
- Jan VanRiper, Helena. Qualification: Policy Holder. VanRiper is the Interim Executive Director for the Institute for Health and Humanities, an Adjunct Clinical Faculty for the Center for Health Policy and Ethics at Creighton University and a Policy and Advocacy Consultant for Compassion and Choices.
- Lance Zanto, Helena, has been named Chair.
Montana State Workforce Innovation Board
- Jay Reardon, Helena. Qualification: Workforce Representative. Reardon is a recently retired labor leader.
- Arlene Templer, Pablo. Qualification: Tribal Government Representative. Templer is the Department Head of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes’ Department of Human Resources Development.
State Rehabilitation Council
- Amy Capolupo, Missoula. Qualification: Advocacy Community. Capolupo is the Director of Disability Services for Students at the University of Montana.
- Coreen Faulkner, Missoula. Qualification: Advocacy Community. Faulkner is a Peer Advocate for Summit Independent Living Center.
- Tiffany Costa, Billings. Qualification: Advocacy Community. Costa is the Project Coordinator for the Montana Center for Inclusive Education at Montana State University Billings.
- Rick Heitz, Kalispell. Qualification: Advocacy Community. Heitz is a student who is volunteering at Flathead Valley Community College with the Disability Support Group and with Lighthouse Christian Home where he works with individuals intellectual disabilities.
- Donna Marie Robnett, Frenchtown. Qualification: Advocacy Community. Robnett is an accountant, most recently with a non-profit health care organization.
- John Senn, Billings. Qualification: Advocacy Community. Senn is a Disability Advocate.
- Sharyl Wells, Browning. Qualification: Section 121 Representative. Wells is the Vocational Rehabilitation Coordinator and Counselor for the Blackfeet Tribe.
- Michael Woods, Great Falls. Qualification: Advocacy Community. Woods is an Independent Living Specialist with North Central Independent Living Services.