Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Board of Dentistry
· Cherry Loney, Great Falls. Qualification: Public member. Loney is the Manager of Grants Development and Administration at Benefis Health System.
· Dr. Kevin Miltko, Missoula. Qualification: Licensed Dentist. Miltko is in Family Dentistry.
Board of Engineers and Land Surveyors
· Tom Pankratz, Clancy. Qualification: Professional Engineer (Electric). Pankratz is Director of the Major Project Management Office at NorthWestern Energy.
Board of Hail Insurance
· Jim Schillinger, Circle. Qualification: Public member. Schillinger is a family farmer.
Hard-Rock Mining Impact Board
· Commissioner Jane Weber, Great Falls. Qualification: Person who, when appointed to the board, is an elected County Commissioner. Commissioner Weber is a Cascade County Commissioner.
Board of Pardons and Parole
· Patricia Iron Cloud, Poplar. Qualification: Enrolled member of a state-recognized or federally recognized Indian tribe located within the boundaries of the state of Montana. Iron Cloud is retired with the Tribal Health Department and the past Vice Chair of the Fort Peck Tribes.
Board of Personnel Appeals
· Anne MacIntyre, East Helena. Qualification: Attorney, general Labor-Management experience who is the presiding officer. MacIntyre is in an Attorney and Arbitrator.
· Jerry Rukavina, Great Falls. Qualification: Alternate member who is a full-time employee or elected official of a labor union or recognized association. Rukavina is a Field Consultant for MEA-MFT in North Central Montana.
· Jim Soumas, Billings. Qualification: Member who is a full-time employee or elected official of a labor union or recognized association. Soumas is Business Representative for the Teamsters Union Local 190.
Board of Private Security
· Captain Mark Guy, Laurel. Qualification: City Police Department. Captain Guy is a Captain with the Laurel Police Department and a Private Investigator.
Tourism Advisory Council
· Tami Burke, Glasgow. Qualification: Missouri River Country Region Representative. Burke is an Owner/Operator of Burke Ranch Outfitters and has served as a Montana Superhost Trainer for the area.
· Katie Grice, Big Sky. Qualification: Yellowstone Country Region Representative. Grice is an Associate Market Manager for the Mountain Region for Expedia Lodging Partner Services.