Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Montana Agriculture Development Council
· Greg Jergeson, Chinook. Qualification: Public representative who is or was actively engaged in agriculture. Jergeson is a former State Legislator and member of the Public Service Commission.
· Amy Kellogg, Kalispell. Qualification: Public representative who is or was actively engaged in agriculture. Kellogg is the co-owner of Vassallo Foods.
State Electrical Board
· Dawn Achten, Billings. Qualification: Member representing the public. Achten is with Continentail Owner Operators Ltd, and a former school board member.
Montana Heritage Preservation and Development Commission
· Shera Konen, Ennis. Qualification: Broad experience in business. Konen is the Casting Director/Talent Manager at Warm Springs Productions.
· Philip Maechling, Florence. Qualification: Experience in community planning. Maechling is an independent contractor in historic and cultural resource preservation, landscape and community planning, public process and problem solving and photography.
· Stan Ozark, Glasgow. Qualification: Public at-large. Ozark is the News and Sports Director/Account Executive for KLTZ-KLAN in Glasgow, and a City Councilman.
· Marilyn Ross, Twin Bridges. Qualification: Experience in historic preservation. Ross is a retired County Commissioner and served as Chair of the Butte Public Archives for 20 years.
State Library Commission
· Bruce Newell, Helena. Qualification: Public representative. Newell is retired after serving as the Director of the Montana Library Network and a Public and Network Services Librarian for the Lewis and Clark Library.
Board of Optometry
· Dr. Randall Hoch, Lewistown. Qualification: Registered optometrist. Hoch is an optometrist at Eye Care Associates of Lewistown, P.C.
Board of Radiologic Technologists
· Mike Nielsen, Billings. Qualification: Radiologic assistant or radiology practitioner assistant. Nielsen is a Radiologic Assistant/Radiology Practitioner Assistant at Billings Clinic.
Board of Sanitarians
· Stephanie Ler, Sidney. Qualification: Registered sanitarian. Ler is the Environmental Health Director for the Richland County Health Department.