Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Building Codes Council
- Jason Poston, Missoula. Qualification: licensed elevator mechanic selected by the department. Poston is and elevator service and maintenance technician at the University of Montana for ThyssenKrupp Elevator, Inc.
State Electrical Board
- Mel Medhus, Columbia Falls. Qualification: master licensed electrical contractor. Medhus is the President and Owner of Electrical Systems, Incorporated in Kalispell.
Montana Family Support Services Advisory Council
- Rebecca E. Bogden-Richards, Great Falls. Qualification: Parent Representative. Bogden-Richards is a parent of a child with special health care needs and a Family Support provider for PLUK, Parent’s Let’s Unite for Kids.
- Latosha Vavak, Columbus. Qualification: Parent Representative. Vavak is a foster parent and has worked for the Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch.
Board of Funeral Service
- Michael Thompson, Ronan. Qualification: licensed crematory operator or crematory technician or a mortician who is engaged in a crematory operation. Thompson is the owner operator of Sunset Memorial Gardens and Crematory.
Board of Hearing Aid Dispensers
- Alfred McLees, Billings. Qualification: licensed hearing aid dispenser and fitter who does not hold a master’s level degree in audiology. McLees is a hearing health care provider with the Hearing Aid Institute in Billings.
Board of Livestock
- John Lehfeldt, of Lavina has been appointed the presiding officer of the Board.
Board of Massage Therapy
- Patricia Ryan, Whitefish. Qualification: massage therapist. Ryan is a massage therapy practitioner at the Spa at Whitefish Lake Lodge and has supervised practitioners working toward licensure.
Board of Nursing
- Joyce Dombrouski, Missoula. Qualification: registered nurse. Dombrouski is the Chief Acute Services Officer and a registered nurse at St. Patrick Hospital.
- Laureli Scribner, Roundup. Qualification: advanced practice registered nurse. Scribner is the CEO and a Nurse Practitioner at Frontier Health Clinic in Roundup.
Board of Pharmacy
- Michael Bertagnolli, Three Forks. Qualification: licensed pharmacist. Bertagnolli is the Director of Pharmacy for Bozeman Deaconess Hospital.
Governor’s Postsecondary Scholarship Advisory Council
- LeRoy Schramm, Helena. Qualification: experience in secondary or postsecondary education. Schramm is retired but still serves as a neutral arbitrator for labor relations arbitrations, and taught as an adjunct professor for the Universities of Montana and Minnesota.
Board of Real Estate Appraisers
- Timothy McGinnis, Polson. Qualification: licensed or certified real estate appraiser. McGinnis is a real estate agent and appraiser.
- Ed Schoenen, Great Falls. Qualification: representative of the public not engaged in the occupation of real estate appraisal. Schoenen is the owner of Easy Living, Inc, a publishing and advertising agency.
Board of Water Well Contractors
- Kevin Haggerty, Bozeman. Qualification: Montana water well contractor. Haggerty is a water well contractor and owner of Kevin Haggerty Drilling.