Governor Steve Bullock today announced the following appointments.
Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists
- Glenna Lee, Glendive. Qualification: Licensed electrologist, esthetician, or manicurist, affiliated with a school. Lee is a Manicurist and an Owner, Administrator and Educator at the Nail Institute in Billings.
Children’s Trust Fund Board
- Joe Raffiani, Billings. Qualification: Public member. Raffiani is the President and an Attorney at Raffiani Law Firm, and serves as a Justice in the Associate Appellate Court Justice for the Assiniboine and Sioux Tribes.
Board of Chiropractors
- Dr. Greg Pisk, Kalispell. Qualification: Chiropractor. Pisk is a Chiropractor at Pisk Chiropractic & Physiotherapy.
Board of Clinical Laboratory Science Practitioners
- Troy Krieger, Billings. Qualification: Clinical Laboratory Science Practitioner. Krieger is a Medical Laboratory Scientist, Flow Cytometrist for Yellowstone Pathology Institute, Inc.
- Jed Fitch, Dillon. Qualification: Attorney. Fitch is the Beaverhead County Attorney.
State Emergency Response Commission
- Tony Bacino, Missoula. Qualification: Railroad Company doing business in Montana. Bacino is the Manager of Safety and Security for Montana Rail Link.
- Don Britton, Great Falls. Qualification: National Weather Service. Britton is the Meteorologist-in-Charge at the National Weather Service.
- Chief Thomas Kuntz, Red Lodge. Qualification: Fire Service Association. Kuntz is the Fire Chief for Red Lodge Fire.
- Judy LaPan, Sidney. Qualification: Public Health-Related Association. LaPan is the Administrator for the Richland County Health Department.
- Captain Patrick Lonergan, Bozeman. Qualification: Emergency Management Association. Lonergan is the Staff Captain at Bozeman Fire Department and in charge of the County’s Emergency Management Program.
- Joe Marcotte, Billings. Qualification: Montana Hospitals. Marcotte is the Director of Safety and Emergency Management at Billings Clinic.
- Commissioner Michael McGinley, Dillon. Qualification: Montana Association of Counties. McGinley is a Beaverhead County Commissioner.
- Tara Moore, Bozeman. Qualification: University System. Moore is the Director of the Office of Emergency Management at Montana State University.
- Dale Nelson, Ronan. Qualification: Tribal Emergency Response Commission. Nelson is the Emergency Manager for the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes.
- Dusty Rhoads, Butte. Qualification: Utility Company doing business in Montana. Rhoads is the General Manager of Generation for Northwestern Energy.
- Scott Sanders, Belgrade. Qualification: Emergency Medical Services Association. Sanders is a Bozeman Firefighter.
- Michelle Slyder, Billings. Qualification: Montana’s Petroleum Industry. Slyder is the DOT Compliance Manager for CHS, Inc.
- Chief John Turner, Fort Benton. Qualification: Law Enforcement Association. Turner is the Chief of Police for Fort Benton.
Family Education Savings Program Oversight Committee
- Tony Ennenga, Missoula. Qualification: Member of the general public who possesses knowledge, skill and experience in accounting, risk management or investment management or as an actuary. Ennenga is the Accounting Manager at Community Medical Center.
Statewide Interoperability Governing Board
- Kevin Box, Whitehall. Qualification: Representative of the Montana Emergency Medical Services Association. Box is a Paramedic for St. Peters Hospital and the President of the Montana EMS Association.
- Commissioner Joe Briggs, Great Falls. Qualification: Representative of the Montana Association of Counties. Briggs is a Cascade County Commissioner.
- Mike Doto, Butte. Qualification: Representative of the Montana State Volunteer Firefighters Association. Doto is with the Centerville Volunteer Fire Department.
- Sheriff Leo Dutton, Helena. Qualification: Representative of the Montana Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association. Dutton is the Lewis and Clark County Sheriff.
- Geoff Feiss, Helena. Qualification: Representative of Montana’s Telecommunications Industry. Feiss is the General Manager of the Montana Telecommunications Association.
- Captain Patrick Lonergan, Bozeman. Qualification: Representative of the Montana Fire Chiefs Association. Lonergan is the Staff Captain at Bozeman Fire Department and in charge of the County’s Emergency Management Program.
- Kevin Myhre, Lewistown. Qualification: Representative of the Montana League of Cities and Towns. Myhre is the City Manager for the City of Lewistown.
- Captain Curt Stinson, Helena. Qualification: Representative of the Montana Association of Chiefs of Police. Stinson is a Captain with the Helena Police Department.
Board of Livestock
- Susan Brown, Belgrade. Qualification: Dairy producer representing the dairy and poultry industry. Brown is a family owner of Amaltheia Organic Dairy, LLC.
Board of Milk Control
- Brian Beerman, Fairfield. Qualification: Member, Republican. Beerman is a family farmer and rancher in Teton County.
- W. Scott Mitchell, Billings. Qualification: Attorney, Democrat and will serve as Chair. Mitchell is a Partner at Holland & Hart.
- Jerry Weissman, Great Falls. Qualification: Member, Republican. Weissman works with CC Distributors.
State Workforce Innovation Board
- Kevin Poulin, Helena. Qualification: Business Representative. Poulin is the Director of Boeing Helena.